Experts in Energy Services, Process Valves & Automation, Fluid Sealing and Boiler Level Instruments Energy West Controls is a customer focused and employee driven organization. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible service while empowering our people to excel personally and professionally. We commit to positively strive for growth as we work to dominate the markets where we do business. Energy-west.com | 801-262-4477.
The Jerguson Magnicator II Magnetic Level Gage for Liquids and Gases
The Jerguson Magnicator II offers reliable level measurement and optimal performance life. The patented float provides the strongest magnetic field of any magnetic level indicator on the market, ensuring reliable and repeatable operation.
Using a patented float that offers the strongest magnetic field of any magnetic level indicator and an indicator fully isolated from the process, the Jerguson Magnicator II offers reliable level measurement and optimal performance life.
Magnicator level indicators can be used in a variety of applications including acid tanks, sumps, oil production, boiler feedwater heaters, sodium hydroxide, drip legs, steam or hydrocarbon condensate, interface applications (oil/water), separators, propane, slurry tanks, benzene, and natural gas.
- Where code allows, they are an ideal alternative to sight glasses, providing visibility, reduced maintenance, and eliminating the leak paths associated with sealing glass.
- Floats feature patented annular ring magnets for strength and smooth autogenous welds that do not interfere with float motion.
- Standard Schedule 40 chamber construction rated 2200 PSI at 100°F; Schedule 80 and Schedule 160 chambers available for higher pressures.
- Complies with ASME B31.1 and ASME B31.3 standards.
- Shock- and vibration-resistant stainless steel flag indicators have their own ceramic magnets plus dual rotation points.
- Now available with 1.5" (38.1mm) Wide Flag stainless steel indicator, for extreme shock- and vibration-resistance.
- Optional Flash-proof model available for use with boiling fluids and flashing vapors.
- NightStar LED illuminators for 24-hour visibility.
Energy West Controls
Labels: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Insulation, Jerguson, magnetic level gage, Magnicator, Montana, New Mexico, North Eastern Nevada, SlurryFlo, Utah, Valves, Wyoming
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)