- Where code allows, they are an ideal alternative to sight glasses, providing visibility, reduced maintenance, and eliminating the leak paths associated with sealing glass.
- Floats feature patented annular ring magnets for strength and smooth autogenous welds that do not interfere with float motion.
- Standard Schedule 40 chamber construction rated 2200 PSI at 100°F; Schedule 80 and Schedule 160 chambers available for higher pressures.
- Complies with ASME B31.1 and ASME B31.3 standards.
- Shock- and vibration-resistant stainless steel flag indicators have their own ceramic magnets plus dual rotation points.
- Now available with 1.5" (38.1mm) Wide Flag stainless steel indicator, for extreme shock- and vibration-resistance.
- Optional Flash-proof model available for use with boiling fluids and flashing vapors.
- NightStar LED illuminators for 24-hour visibility.
The Jerguson Magnicator II Magnetic Level Gage for Liquids and Gases
The Jerguson Magnicator II offers reliable level measurement and optimal performance life. The patented float provides the strongest magnetic field of any magnetic level indicator on the market, ensuring reliable and repeatable operation.
Using a patented float that offers the strongest magnetic field of any magnetic level indicator and an indicator fully isolated from the process, the Jerguson Magnicator II offers reliable level measurement and optimal performance life.
Magnicator level indicators can be used in a variety of applications including acid tanks, sumps, oil production, boiler feedwater heaters, sodium hydroxide, drip legs, steam or hydrocarbon condensate, interface applications (oil/water), separators, propane, slurry tanks, benzene, and natural gas.
Energy West Controls